Best case for Zen Micro
Aug 22, 2005 at 5:13 PM Post #2 of 8
Have you considered using a "modified" sock? It adds no bulk to the Micro and protects very well from scratches. My version doesn't really add any drop-protection though, but with a thicker sock, you might be able to protect it a bit more. Here's two pics of my Zock
wink.gif

Mine is made from a thin baby-sock. I mesured the Micro, cut the buttom off the sock and sewed it back together by hand. The éS logo is just added for more style
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 23, 2005 at 12:01 AM Post #5 of 8
Theres some RhinoSkin cases that looked ok. (let me know if this link is not allowed)

http://www.saunders-usa.com/rhinoski...m?prod_id=9111

Personally I was thinking of going with an Altoids mints tin. At the moment I'm using the felt bag that came with some earphones. The most vunerable bit after the Hard disk which a case won't protect, would be the screen I reckon. Its probably most at risk from an impact from something hard and sharp, if you let it fall or walk into something. So a tin box (properly lined) is probably the best defense against that. In my opinion.

Aug 23, 2005 at 2:18 AM Post #7 of 8
I tend to agree with you, thats why i put best in brackets. I think the idea is good but the metal belt clip attacher on the back seems to be kind of big. It looks like it would be uncomfortable in your pocket. It says on the website that it comes with a screen protector.

I like the look of some of the ipod cases. I dont think i would ever put $100 into one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back