Best Budget Headphones for great bass and clear sound?
May 26, 2013 at 5:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

The AudioPhile

New Head-Fier
[size=medium]Well, i'm using whats left of my money to buy a good headset, i love bass, especially when the headphones starts feeling like its vibrating, and you feel like you are within a song.[/size]

[size=large]I did my research,  my criteria was something like this[/size]:

Sound Quality: 8-9/10

Bass quantity 9/10 

Appearance 7+/10

Sturdyness: 7+/10

Portability  8/10 (Mostly home use BUT ill be taking it out whenever i get the chance too, maybe even every few days to school)

[size=medium]So, the ATH M-50 almost fits with my criteria, it has good bass, clear soundstage, and its amazing for the price , which my budget is from $100 to $170. [/size]

[size=medium]Anyways, I thought about making a post here to see if anyone can suggest me better, i need some backup of the headphone you are suggesting, because the main reason i'm with the ath m50 now is because too many people support it, so its trust worthy to try and cannot wind up as a let down.[/size]

[size=medium]There are some other headphones that got my attention for a while such as the Creative Aurvana Live!, but it seemed too fragile, and for the price it was too confusing to understand how can this perform better than a $150 m50 which is still considered under priced, so i took no further attention, as for headphones like Senns and V-moda they just seemed to bulky (as most people said) and seemed to big and strange looking, and also they aren't very focused on bass.[/size][size=large] thanks and please share your opinions.[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back