Best budget BT earbuds for small ears (KZ's question)
Dec 4, 2017 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

M4gnum

New Head-Fier
Hi,
I'm looking to buy wireless earbuds for my small eared wife :D I dont want anything expensive as she is not an audiophile but she likes nice bass and clear sound, she listens to music everyday, mostly at the gym - so it needs to be comfortable, and she often forgets about charging them - so good battery would be appreciated.

======================

**Budget** - up to $50

**Source** - Smartphone, mostly Moto Z Play

**Requirements for Isolation** - Some would be nice

Will you be using these Headphones in Public?** Mostly during workout at the gym

**Preferred Type of Headphone** - In-ear, wireless with microphone

**Preferred tonal balance** - Clear and loud sound with good bass

**Past headphones** - she had Mee Audio M9B (the older version) and was very happy with them but she unfortunately lost it, she tried my Jaybirds X2 and likes the sound but they are little too big for her and sticking out much, she also had TaoTronics TT-BH07 but didnt like them, they were falling out a lot

Preferred Music** - Dance, Latino, some pop, some trance

**What would you like to improve on from your set-up** - A better version of her loved M9B's

Okay so I am considering these:
- KZ ZS3 + bluetooth module (must be with microphone and I cant find any info if the mic is in the earbud or in the cable, if its in the cable than I dont want those as the bluetooth module does not have mic)
- KZ ZST + bletooth module (same as the upper ones)
- Anker SoundBuds Slim
- Mee audio x5
- Mee audio M9B (amazon exclusive)
- Mee audio X7 (not sure about the battery and comfort for small ears)
- Jaybird Freedom F5 (if Id find a good promo)
- Mpow
- Bluedio N2
- Soundmagic e10 bt

Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back