Best Bluetooth Truly Wireless for under $200?
Jan 12, 2017 at 4:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

tripleh3lix

Head-Fier
I'm looking for something that's crisp, and has good bass. Like Bose/Beats bass. I had tried a pair of 200 dollar "SkyBuds" https://skybuds.com/shop/skybuds-with-skydock.html my brother bought and wasn't impressed with the Bass. My v-moda in ears from 6 years ago sounded much better than these did. 

I'm wondering if there's anything around the 150-200 dollar price range that are truly wireless with no wires, that are good quality? I own a pair of bose quietcomfort 25's and just want something similar or at least with decent bass and battery life/charging case. Thanks!

Jan 12, 2017 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 7
Rbh ep sb is very good. I'm currently using them more than any other. Or you can get the westone bt cable to use with any mmcx iem or trinity bt cable with 2-pin iem.

Jan 12, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #3 of 7
Rbh ep sb is very good. I'm currently using them more than any other. Or you can get the westone bt cable to use with any mmcx iem or trinity bt cable with 2-pin iem.

Interesting, reviews seem pretty good! Anything that may be possibly on amazon or best buy? Truly wireless is sorta what i'm going for, with good bass in the under 200 dollar range with a charging case. Maybe something that looks decent as well and aren't ugly. I wanted to go pick them up tomorrow for my birthday, as it's a gift for me! :)

Jan 12, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #4 of 7
I find Bose, beats, rbh all have good bass. Rbh are much more detailed and than the rest. Bose is more open sounding and beats sound hollow in the midrange. I have all there btw. Gave the beats2 to my wife, Bose to my brother for Christmas.

Jan 12, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #5 of 7
I find Bose, beats, rbh all have good bass. Rbh are much more detailed and than the rest. Bose is more open sounding and beats sound hollow in the midrange. I have all there btw. Gave the beats2 to my wife, Bose to my brother for Christmas.

I see the powerbeats 3, but I don't see a charging case with them. I'm looking for earbuds that are completely wireless (no wire at all) in a good price range with good and heavy bass. I need bass for my earbuds, and they're not too hard to get with good earcups and decent drivers. 

Jan 12, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #6 of 7
There's a trinity audio air that is soon to be release. Trinity house sound always have good bass. But these are not release yet, so I don't really know. There is a really big thread here in the intro section.

Jul 16, 2018 at 11:44 AM Post #7 of 7
Sorry for the necro but, I've tried a couple different ones. The Jabra Elite Sports being the most expensive and what I thought were the best. Until yesterday, I picked up a pair of Retrax Remixd True Wireless In-Ear Ultra Sport Earbuds. For $80 they sound far better then any retractable or full wireless headphones I've ever tested. They last 5 hours on a charge and can be recharged 3 times with the portable case. They have clear crisp highs and mids and shockingly good bass. Lastly they were without a doubt the most comfortable Earbuds I've ever worn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back