Best Bluetooth sports/workout IEMs
Sep 5, 2019 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

mrhanky5555

Head-Fier
Looking for a good set of Bluetooth iems to workout with. I’ve been using my Dunu 1000s, which I still think sound great for the price, but the wire gets caught up all the time. Time to give Bluetooth a try. They can be wired Bluetooth and I’m open to most price points. My search didn’t come up with any helpful results. Thanks for any help.

Sep 6, 2019 at 12:11 AM Post #2 of 7
I've been enjoying the Galaxy Buds, on recommendation from @antdroid

Sep 6, 2019 at 12:26 AM Post #3 of 7
BeatsX sounds pretty good

Sep 6, 2019 at 12:49 AM Post #4 of 7
There are some bluetoooth adapters in the market that are not too shabby sound quality wise.
I use the TRN BT20 and it has a 2 pin or MMCX version that can connect to an IEM. ~30 bucks, maybe cheaper during sales.
There is even a BT20s version that is supposedly water proof, for a few bucks more.

Sep 6, 2019 at 1:02 AM Post #5 of 7
There are some bluetoooth adapters in the market that are not too shabby sound quality wise.
I use the TRN BT20 and it has a 2 pin or MMCX version that can connect to an IEM. ~30 bucks, maybe cheaper during sales.
There is even a BT20s version that is supposedly water proof, for a few bucks more.
My Dunus are hard wired and any other iem that I own that would be compatible with an adapter I wouldn’t wear in the gym.

Sep 6, 2019 at 1:28 AM Post #6 of 7
My Dunus are hard wired and any other iem that I own that would be compatible with an adapter I wouldn’t wear in the gym.

Ya agree for more expensive IEMs, I wouldn't dare to wear them in a gym.
But there are some cheap CHIFI KZ IEMs that retail for < $15 - $20 USD, and are detachable. I wouldn't mind using those in a gym, their sound quality ain't too shabby also.

I bought a MEE Audio M6 for gym/sports use, and it is waterproof and light. But the sound quality is bad so I wouldn't recommend it to based on the sound.

Sep 6, 2019 at 2:25 AM Post #7 of 7
I use the Powerbeats Pro for sports.

I do had to spend some time with tip rollling to get it comfortable as I had comfort problems in the beginning. But I managed to fix it.

So I would suggest testing it in the Apple store before buying first to see if you have comfort problems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back