Best Bluetooth Speaker under $120
Sep 2, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #2 of 9
Check JBL website, I consider them the best Bluetooth speaker company at the moment in terms of value

Sep 2, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #3 of 9
If you up your budget abit more the RIVA TurboX is very good. Bought one for my wife as she doesn't like headphones and wanted something she could move around the house and listen to music .

Sep 2, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #5 of 9
JBL Charge 3 if you want more bass, or the JBL Flip 4 if you are looking for more treble sparkle.

Sep 4, 2017 at 5:41 PM Post #7 of 9
I have nothing to compare it to, as this is my very first BT speaker, and thus could never proclaim it as the "best," but I am enjoying my House of Marley Chant BT speaker. This one: https://www.thehouseofmarley.com/audio-systems/chant-bttm.html It gets decent reviews for a budget to mid-range BT speaker. It is currently for sale on Amazon for about $50.00 - With your budget you can buy two and pair them! :beyersmile: I have only had the speaker for a couple of weeks, mind you, so take my views with a "first impressions" grain of salt. :p

It took about 2 nano-seconds to pair with my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone - all I had to do was turn on Bluetooth on my phone and turn on the speaker and, voila, it was connected and I was listening to music through it. Most importantly, I enjoy the way the Chant BT sounds. Given that it is using the lousy DAC in my phone plus the fact that my ears are not as discerning as those of many here on head-fi, the music it produces can make me grin, weep (in a good way,) even get up and dance. I like the way the speaker looks, too, and it appears to be well-made. I consider it a plus that House of Marley uses renewable or recycled materials for their products.

My budget was about $130 and the Chant BT is what I decided on. Look forward to hearing what you choose!

Holly

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #9 of 9
You need to check clavinetjunkie channel on youtube, he has ton of bluetooth speaker, and compare them directly with binaural recording.

You can check his review about Doss Soundbox XL, it in below your budget, and kick the jbl charge 3, with Flat response and bass hits under 40hz.
I order myself, not receive yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back