Best Bluetooth in ear headphones for working out?
Dec 16, 2014 at 8:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dannyyankou

New Head-Fier
Now I know that bluetooth and in ear aren't very popular topics on this website, but my dad works out and listens to music a lot, so I wanted to get him a pair of Bluetooth in ear headphones for Christmas. I'm not expecting too many great options, but I didn't want to get anything s***ty so I thought I'd come here for help.

Budget is around $50

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #2 of 4
Now I know that bluetooth and in ear aren't very popular topics on this website, but my dad works out and listens to music a lot, so I wanted to get him a pair of Bluetooth in ear headphones for Christmas. I'm not expecting too many great options, but I didn't want to get anything s***ty so I thought I'd come here for help.

Budget is around $50

Maybe the plantronics backbeat go 2. I haven't heard it myself but it gets pretty decent ratings and it has barely any competition.
Pcmag has complaints about thin bass btw

Dec 17, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #4 of 4
Ok, change of plans. All the Bluetooth IEM's either look like garbage or are out of my budget. So now I'm just looking for a pair of wired IEMs with sweat resistance/secure fit.

I saw these on Amazon, but they're not in stock until December 23.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BBDKTJC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1418844133&sr=8-1&dpPl=1&dpID=41gGAKNykWL&ref=plSrch&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

Any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back