Best Bluetooth IEMs with the neck wire? - up to $200
May 22, 2021 at 2:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jiddu

Head-Fier
Hi! Been a long time for me not coming here but it's the best place to find headphones so I was bound to return :)

Anyway, recently picked up Beats Flex for work. Those will stay as work earphones since a $20 wired AKG that came with my phone sounds better to my ears. Is there a good wireless IEM at sub $200 that isn't "truly" wireless? I'd grab the Sony ones people rave about but I know I will lose/break them so I MUST have the neck wire thing like the big child that I am.

Thank you!

May 23, 2021 at 8:30 PM Post #2 of 4
Hi! Been a long time for me not coming here but it's the best place to find headphones so I was bound to return :)

Anyway, recently picked up Beats Flex for work. Those will stay as work earphones since a $20 wired AKG that came with my phone sounds better to my ears. Is there a good wireless IEM at sub $200 that isn't "truly" wireless? I'd grab the Sony ones people rave about but I know I will lose/break them so I MUST have the neck wire thing like the big child that I am.

Thank you!
I am not sure the "neck wire" you are referring to is those hard neck band or just a soft wire will do. If soft wire will do, I will recommend the new IE100 PRO Wireless. It is amazing to me.

May 24, 2021 at 5:56 PM Post #3 of 4
I don’t know about “best”, but I’ve got a Tin HiFi T2 plus, paired with a FiiO LC-BT1 neck wire that I use at the gym and going for a run. Think it was about $100 for them both from Linsoul and Aliexpress respectively.

Sounds quite good for the price, and you can swap buds if you like with the MMCX connectors.

May 29, 2021 at 3:46 PM Post #4 of 4
Thanks guys, I'll have a look at those. Also yeah by wire I just mean a cable connecting the buds ala Beats Flex which I'm using now. I ended up having to buy comply tips for the flex though because the supplied silicones were hurting my ears and I have to say I hate them a whole lot less now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back