Best Bluetooth IEM Recommendations?
Mar 8, 2017 at 3:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

latestyle

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, everyone. Can you guys point me to what the best bluetooth IEM options are out there now? Don't recall seeing anything recent.

By way of background, I loved Sony SBH80's sound but having gone through 2 examples that died within 3 months, not going that route any more. I listen mainly to speakers at home, and Sony Z1Rs in the office. But would like to have a BT solution for my subway commutes to and from work, as well as my morning work-outs. Obviously, not really for super critical listening but if all of us didn't care about good sound - critical listening or not - we wouldn't be here, am I right or am I right? =D

Thanks!

Jun 11, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #3 of 3
ADVANCED Model 3 is a great all-rounder that can be run wired if you want (MMCX equipped), though my personal favorite is currently the SoundPEATS Q16. If you're willing to spend a little extra the Accutone Vega is the best sounding, most comfortable, and best built of the bunch (imo), however, their battery life is pretty terrible at 2 hours. They sort of make up for it with a charger built into the carrying case.

13.jpg DSC00756.JPG 20170525_202311_HDR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back