Best Bluetooth Headphones ~$150
Dec 9, 2016 at 8:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

breakaway

New Head-Fier
I just sold my Sony MDR-ZX770BN. I felt like for the price point they were not worth it. The noise cancellation feature was average at best and most of all they were extremely uncomfortable for more than a couple of hours. As someone with relatively small ears I felt like I was wearing cheap nasty industrial grade earmuffs that work handed to me. Feels like they're just skating by on brand name now.

Anyway, I'm now looking for some new headphones. Over the ear necessary. My requirements are:

Bluetooth
Comfortable
Good Battery Life
Noise Cancellation

In that order.

My absolute max budget is $150 but I'm willing to stretch a but if I find a killer deal. I understand the Bose QC series are the top of the line but I think at their price point I'd be fast approaching the dollar value diminishing returns that is typical of high end gear.

So to sum up I want something that provides value for money. I'll be using the headphones 90% of the time in bed watching movies or listening to music from my
Laptop or tablet, but I'd like the noise cancelling to be available if possible for the odd occasions when I take flights etc.

Jan 26, 2017 at 12:00 AM Post #3 of 3
purely bluetooth and sound quality, Archeer makes some good ones. Wireless though, i havent seen any good ones with NC. you might have to look for used ones or wired ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back