Best Bluetooth Earbuds/Headphones $80-100 USD
Jan 5, 2017 at 12:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Syndicat3

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I already tried posting in the Introductions, Help and Recommendations thread, only to receive no replies.

I'm looking for the best Bluetooth earbuds or headphones in the $80-100 USD range.

I don't need it to be sweat proof or even that portable. My main requirements are great range, BT 4.1, and a very long battery life

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks.

Jan 7, 2017 at 5:23 AM Post #2 of 3
Quite a few of the very inexpensive bluetooth earbuds on Amazon are surprisingly good sounding but usually veer towards the bass end of the spectrum. One pair which has really impressed me are the 1More iBFree although I had to swap the tips for an old pair of triple flange Etymotic ones before I found the right sound signature.

With the Ety tips, these headphones are really remarkable. Excellent sound quality, battery life, controls and metal construction.

1More really need to throw in a set of these tips with the iBFree's - they are the closest I have ever got to having a pair of wireless Etymotics.

Alternatively if your budget can stretch to it, the 1More 802 bluetooth on-ear headphones are also a superb choice. Not water resistant but boy do they sound really good. 1More are producing some truly excellent headphones and are well worth the money.

Oct 31, 2018 at 4:24 PM Post #3 of 3
Bump/ Please am in need of good Bluetooth cans under 100usd, so far I have narrowed it down to Edifier W830T and Bluedio UFO 2's Any thoughts?. I am also considering getting the Philips shp9500s and adding a mpow Bluetooth receiver,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back