Best Bassy IEMs
Oct 15, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #2 of 19
What are some of the best bassy IEMs at the moment?

I have a little very cheap pair which have crazy BASS lol.. JVC Extreme Exlosives there only £11.20:) sound quality on them is good, well very good for the price! i bought mine 2years ago and have had alot of use :) i think i paid £20-£30 for them back then haha..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/JVC-HAFX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Headphones/dp/B004S7Q8CA

Oct 15, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #6 of 19

Thanks man anymore suggestions?

No problem:) but these really do have ALOT of bass its like laying beside a sub woofer.. can make your brain vibrate lol

ya but the overall Sound quality is meh  but then again at 16 bucks does it really matter lol?

The Shure Se215 is a better sounding product with good quality bass

Oct 15, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #8 of 19
Depends on your budget man... how much are you trying to spend? What *type* of bass are you trying to achieve.. subbass, midbass, balanced bass.. please realize being bassy can have all sorts of different meaning.

But going by assumption and low budget (so you can try them to get a sense of what you like without hurting your wallet)

HiSound WooDuo 2 (subbass rumble)
JVC HAFX101 (midbass thump)
SoundMagic E10 (balanced bass, not as overbearing)

Those would be my 3 votes to cover the basis of bass! :)

Oct 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM Post #9 of 19
I wanted to go for a cheap mid bass earphones so I got the JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-FR201B for $16. I'll let you guys know how it goes when I get them but in the meantime thanks for all your help guys its greatly appreciated.

Oct 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM Post #10 of 19
  I wanted to go for a cheap mid bass earphones so I got the JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-FR201B for $16. I'll let you guys know how it goes when I get them but in the meantime thanks for all your help guys its greatly appreciated.

Good choice.. and yeah.. midbass kings that will keep your wallet happy. And you got the mic'd version.. nice!

Comply tips help comfort/sound imo.. by a big.. BIG margin. Invest in that too. :p

Oct 21, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #13 of 19
  Just got the JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-FR201B and its amazing. The bass is just right and it gets really loud. Pretty decent noise isolation and all really comfortable too.

JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-FR201B + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrzEdgwcBzs = rape

Thanks for the suggestions guys you did not let me down :)

awesome man.. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back