Best Bassy IEM for Hip Hop Under £100?
Jul 31, 2014 at 7:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Yasink08

New Head-Fier
Hi Head Fi people!

This is my first post after using this website several times without an account however ive hit a wall in my search for buying a new pair of In-Ear headphones (or monitors i recently learnt). Ive been looking to purchase some In-Ear's that can provide a sound experience enough to satisfy my ears whilst on the move. To cut a long story short, im looking for IE's that have amazing bass. I listen to mainly Hip-Hop and currently use the infamous Goji Tynchy Stryder headphones which are surprisingly amazing! However i dont feel comfortable wearing such a large piece of ear equipment in public. My budget is around £75 maximum ($125) but would like to spend less. After a couple of weeks research i found that Monster Turbines are my best bet and have found a new pair for a best price of £75 however i have also seen that the Brainwavz M2 are also good which i have found for £25 ($40) (used). I would however love any suggestions on some good IEM's that can really bring a sub bass line to life! Thanks!

Jul 31, 2014 at 9:05 AM Post #2 of 2
RHA MA750i

So comfortable. Excellent build quality. Definitely bassy without losing the balance on the high end.

Check them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back