Best basshead headphone under $100
Jul 27, 2013 at 3:54 PM Post #20 of 25
People have told me the Monster Ncredible Npulses sound pretty good. Maybe look into those and see if you can try them out somewhere. The guy that reccomended them to me said they go cheaper on ebay.

Here is that quote because I had a similair thread about a month ago

Quote from gelocks:

Monster Ncredible Npulse: HOLY SHHHH... :wink: I just plain LOVE these guys and you can find them for $105 or so on eBay (these are new so no fakes yet as far as I know! :wink:). For my impressions and some others:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/668530/surprised-monster-ncredible-n-pulse-are-kicking-my-general-musings-impressions-reviews-etc-thread

V-moda M100s are an excellent choice too (also mentioned) and maybe even... the just announced on-ear Sennheiser Momentums?

Anyway, these are some short notes on the few you mentioned.
If found at a GREAT price, I would probably go with the Sony MDR-1R due to excellent comfort, looks and Ok sound even if they can be a bit fatiguing with some genres. If not that, I would actually take the Monster NPulse....

Good luck!

Jul 27, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #21 of 25
People have told me the Monster Ncredible Npulses sound pretty good. Maybe look into those and see if you can try them out somewhere. The guy that reccomended them to me said they go cheaper on ebay.

Here is that quote because I had a similair thread about a month ago

Quote from gelocks:

Monster Ncredible Npulse: HOLY SHHHH... :wink: I just plain LOVE these guys and you can find them for $105 or so on eBay (these are new so no fakes yet as far as I know! :wink:). For my impressions and some others:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/668530/surprised-monster-ncredible-n-pulse-are-kicking-my-general-musings-impressions-reviews-etc-thread

V-moda M100s are an excellent choice too (also mentioned) and maybe even... the just announced on-ear Sennheiser Momentums?

Anyway, these are some short notes on the few you mentioned.

If found at a GREAT price, I would probably go with the Sony MDR-1R due to excellent comfort, looks and Ok sound even if they can be a bit fatiguing with some genres. If not that, I would actually take the Monster NPulse....

Good luck!
thanks I've had the m100 but returned, they were good but not $300 good I've had my eye on the mdr1r and momentums which one is the most comfortable best isolation and best headphone for all genres? Also I've been looking into the denon ahd1100 and feel like they're perfect. Anybody have any input?:)

Jul 27, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #22 of 25
Dont forget about the Koss Porta Pros 
tongue.gif

Jul 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #24 of 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back