best bass over the ear headphones under 60 dollars
Mar 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mrmanny2412

New Head-Fier
 i want to get a good bass over ear headphones But i don't have a lot of money to spend, I'm an average listener no audiophile
I mostly listen to hip hop and dubstep I would like headphones that beats the beats by dre headphones in their own game getting a good bass nice sound quality and low price they have to be good looking (sort of) portability is not a must

i've been considering the numark red wave

Apr 3, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #2 of 3
Koss Porta Pro has a really good sound quality but the wires malfunction way too easily (get disconnected). I've had 3 pairs and all of them stopped functioning correctly within 6 months. I bought the 2 consecutive ones although I knew they might stop working correctly, just because of the good sound quality. They have the lifetime warranty but I don't think it covers the issue with the loose cables.

When they function as they should they're great for hip-hop, dubstep, drum n bass etc. Very clear sound with a great bass.

edit:

I somehow discarded the over the ears -part. I think Grado has something decent in that price range. Not totally sure though...

Apr 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #3 of 3
The JVC on ear headphones(nanotube diaphgram) are pretty good sounding with good bass response. The others like Skullcandy, Poineer on ear, Philips O Neal and Panasonic on ear are also great buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back