Best bass IEM under $100, need help!!
Jun 5, 2011 at 3:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

aramis

New Head-Fier
Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum
and I would like to get some opinions about following IEMs, that costs around U$100.
My personal music prefference is mainly electronic music, going to metal sometimes; need some bass
Will play songs on my computer and iPod, so no amp's (for now)    :wink:

I've been researching before I buy something I wont like, or not be good enough for my purposes.

So, straight to the point:
Should I buy some Shure SE215 for 98$, Westone 1 for 100$, VSonic GR07 for 155$ (a little out of my budget, does it worth it?), some lower quality such as Brainwavz M2 for 60$, or what???

Opinions, ideas will all be welcome.

Thanks a lot!

Jun 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM Post #2 of 5
How about Hippo VB priced under 100$
These come with variable bass plates so one can adjust accordingly.
Over 100US  Radius DDM for Electronic music as well as DBA02  for Metal

Jun 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM Post #3 of 5
My personal favorite right now, Atrio X...and I've tried all of the bass oriented headphones under 120 or so.  Others to note: Brainwavz M2 (as you mentioned), Phonak Audeo PFE (the most comfortable headphone), Monster Turbine (second favorite), Hippo VB (not a fan, but a lot around here are), MEElectronics SP51 (I've got a pair for sale, essentially a Hippo VB but cheaper), NuForce 700x (my third favorite of the bunch) and the Fischer Eterna.

Jun 5, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #4 of 5
Thank you for your answers and opinions.
But what about the Westone 1??? anyone has tryied it yet? and Sunrise SW-XCape v1?
I'm almost getting the Brainwavz M2 because of lots of recommendations, but I think I could get a better one for about 100$...
and just to keep in mind my focus is on electronic music, some nice bass :) thx

Jun 5, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #5 of 5
The Sunrise XCape v1 is really soft on bass (we say it has more, but it's in comparison to the RE0; which is really light on the bass).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back