Best Bass-head IEM's for 100$ range?
Mar 4, 2012 at 2:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

bboytymee

New Head-Fier
Hey! I'm pretty new and this will basically be the first IEM's that Ill dish out over 50$ for. Basically I listen to hip-hop,rap,R&B, etc, and I'm looking for IEM's with crazy levels of bass/sub-bass. I use to have a pair of V-Moda Vibrato's but I've lost them. So far I hear that Hippo VB and Monster Turbines are the way to go. Which of these is better? Or are there better IEM's for this price range with better bass?

Mar 4, 2012 at 8:06 AM Post #4 of 6
In terms of bass, yeap. Shure SE215 and Hippo VB is fine too! Not forgetting FA Eterna. :)

Mar 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:

+2

The Atrios are really something down low but for my tastes they tend to be a bit dark and distant sounding when compared with some other IEM's. The bass is really solid and deep and at times beyond belief or bigger then life that may lead to fatigue over time. I can't imagine anybody with an EQ boosting the bottom octaves with the MG7 drivers, it would be dangerous, they are that powerful down there.
basshead.gif
 I would rate the bass as off the scale and surely fun and jaw dropping but with the provision of common sense of not turning it up to the point you damage your ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back