Best Bass Earphones Under $200
Aug 20, 2011 at 10:05 PM Post #16 of 31

Quote:
2 years ago maybe. Way better headphones for the price now.

Oh really, which ones? I think I've been living in the past for too long. 
etysmile.gif

Aug 21, 2011 at 2:28 AM Post #18 of 31

Quote:
Well for me it's pretty bass emphasized also having the rest of the lows,mids etc valuably present and accurate. How does the Radius DDM or Atrio compare to the IE8 in terms of bass?

I only auditioned the IE8 a few months back... don't remember its sound signature anymore.
tongue.gif

I am not saying the DBA-02 isn't a decent earphones, I love it. However, now that I have gotten a few upgrades here and there and have listened to other earphones in that price range, I can definitely tell bass is DBA-02's weakest point.

Aug 21, 2011 at 3:00 AM Post #19 of 31
DBA-02 and basshead don't ever belong in the same sentence, period. The MDT's & Atrio's would be my first and foremost recommendations, followed by the DDM (based on numerous accounts, since I've yet to hear it). While the GR07 certainly isn't lacking in that department, it definitely doesn't fall into the basshead category IMO. The Atrio's fit can be a tad difficult to manage, while the MDT's fit almost effortlessly. Neither one will dissapoint however, as they're both excellent all around in-ears. All the best my friend!

P.S. Refer to the links in my signature for all the information you could possibly ask for, and don't forget to thank the OP.
smile.gif

Aug 21, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #21 of 31
i still think you should get one of the more expensive monster turbines

Aug 21, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #24 of 31

Quote:
No one mentioned the Klipsch S4 yet? 
blink.gif

Bought a pare when I had to send my crushed (literally) IE8's in to Sennheiser for replacement. At the time my DDM's, Super.Fi-EB's(haven't used in years), and NE-7M's were unavailable. Got a refund the next day. S4s sound like one big drum to my ears and detail was minimal, similar to Super.Fi-EB's going off memory.

Aug 21, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #25 of 31

Quote:
Unless you lend me the money(jkjk), that is all the money I've got....

lol well you should review the atrio's when you get them, i've never heard of them

Aug 21, 2011 at 11:14 PM Post #27 of 31
Trust me, you'll be more than compelled to write a review after you hear the sub-bass on those monsters.
basshead.gif

Aug 24, 2011 at 2:17 AM Post #30 of 31

Quote:
No one mentioned the Klipsch S4 yet? 
blink.gif

I second this, the Klipsch are very nice for its price and is very bassy, or at least pleases me bassly (if that made any sense). Mostly listen to house and electronica and it does do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back