Best Audio Headset for Rock & metal music
Aug 7, 2014 at 4:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

HELL DRAGON

New Head-Fier
hey fellas 

I'm in search for a very good headset to use it to lsn to my favorite genre of music .,I don't want to lose to fashion oriented headphones like beats by dr.dre . but its good to note that once i tried beats (which i believe pro series) and it was very comfy like a pillow and it had a very good bass sound however I will never purchase it  due to the fact its not cost-effective and overpriced around 450$ . Now i was reviewing couple of headphones and i came across Mr.Speakers Mad dog , grado , Sennheiser hd25 but I dont know which one is better and cover all the requirements below.

Any suggestions are welcomed (also your personal experience is more than welcome) :-

1) my budget is 300-500$ (cheaper is better however i can go till 500$)
2) comfy as beats pro or better ( the pads were comfy on my ear)
3) better than beats pro bass sound
4) best suited for rock n metal ( I'm a guy into random rock music neoclassical and power metal)
5) having a mic is preferred as i can use it for chating while working n lsning to music
6) I dont want or annoy people with my music (indoor headset)

I think thats all your help is much appreciated 

Thank you,

Aug 8, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #3 of 3
 Personally I am drooling over the Fostex TH600. Maybe consider those. If you want something bass heavy I've heard good things about the NAD VISO HP50. 

Thanks for the input , I'm reviewing these , it seems TH600 dont have Mad dog modded version 

Bump,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back