Best armband or other exercise accessories for your portable rig?
Apr 16, 2012 at 3:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DNZGamer

100+ Head-Fier
Mine setup is iPod Nano > Headstage 4g > UM3x or m-80

Both headphones and earphones stay on and work just fine. Just want a solution to avoid all the bouncing around my stuff does when I exercise and would like it to be more easily accessible.

Looking online for armbands is pretty bad... lots of products are getting tons of 1 star ratings and there seems to be very little good guidance towards a stellar product. I am not stuck on the idea of an armband, it could go anywhere. 

Some people wonder why I want an armband when I have a Nano?

Well I am thinking of either removing the amp (I really don't want to do this) and clip the Nano to my pocket 

OR

I could buy the Nano watch and then buy another iPod armband for my amp tied to my forearm.

I'd prefer option 2 as both these products combined is still much lighter than the iPhone and the weight is not an issue at all. Maybe it will even buff up my right arm !

So, anyone has tried a few armbands or other products that you would feel confident in recommending for the gym?

Apr 16, 2012 at 11:32 AM Post #2 of 3
For gym use... I don't really recommend using an amp.... I mean... can you see yourself wearing an amp while going to the gym?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back