Best amp for monster turbine pro copper and ipod touch 4g? exercise. under $50 new or used
Aug 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

flaimelion

New Head-Fier
what is the best portable amp for monster turbine pro copper and ipod touch 4g. I have an armband for my ipod and it is the newest and lightest touch and the amp to be light and prefer it to clip on to the armband somehow. and if it does not come with one or needs a better one what is the best lod dock cord ( cord from ipod dock to amp.)  I listen to hollywood undead, and lots of stuff from  http://www.siriusxm.com/octane ( new hard rock )   under $50 new or used (ebay)

should i get a fiio e6 for exercise light and comes with clip and soon get a different one for other uses?

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #2 of 2
I have the fiio e6 and the e11. The e6 is a great little amp, and I used it all the time and was very pleased with it, but since I upgraded, I can hear a noticeable difference that the e11 is a better amp. As far as running, I couldn't tell you which would be better for you, but I can say that I prefer the e11 with my Monster Turbine Pro Coppers. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back