Best amp for 900 Pros between 75-130$? Thanks ;)
Jun 19, 2011 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

ineedmorebase

500+ Head-Fier
I heard some good thing about the Fiio's 7,9,11 What i care about most most is not portability but being able to FEEL the lyrics, texture, and bassss love punchy hard strong bass :)

Jun 19, 2011 at 6:42 PM Post #2 of 11
It's good that portability is not a concern. Go for the Fiio E9, a very well priced desktop amp with more power than the Pro 900 need, and definitely more powerful than either E5, E7 or E11.

And another thing, it's "Pro 900" not "900 Pros"
tongue.gif

Jun 19, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #3 of 11

Quote:
It's good that portability is not a concern. Go for the Fiio E9, a very well priced desktop amp with more power than the Pro 900 need, and definitely more powerful than either E5, E7 or E11.

tongue.gif

hahaha...its a concern, just not the most important one, thats why i didnt mention the 9 ;D

Jun 19, 2011 at 6:50 PM Post #4 of 11

Quote:
hahaha...its a concern, just not the most important one, thats why i didnt mention the 9 ;D

Also, the E9 is out of my price range if you didnt notice, and you said it gives off more power than i actually need haha

Quote:

tongue.gif

Jun 19, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #5 of 11
You're going about it the wrong way. You don't want an amp that's borderline driving the headphones. You want headroom, which is what E9 gives you. If you can't purchase it right now, I'd advise you to hold on longer until you can.

Jun 19, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #6 of 11

Quote:
You're going about it the wrong way. You don't want an amp that's borderline driving the headphones. You want headroom, which is what E9 gives you. If you can't purchase it right now, I'd advise you to hold on longer until you can.

I guess...cause right now i dont even have enough money for the 900 haha...but with me selling some things ill get them...i guess e9 is what im gettin.'

Jun 19, 2011 at 7:39 PM Post #7 of 11

Quote:
I guess...cause right now i dont even have enough money for the 900 haha...but with me selling some things ill get them...i guess e9 is what im gettin.'

Hehe, don't worry because I share your wallet pain
biggrin.gif

I'm advising this because there have been lots of people who were unsatisfied with their headphones because they either didn't let them burn in (gear and/or mental burn in) or didn't drive them properly.

So think it through and see if you can wait a little longer but having more confidence on the whole audio system being matched, which gives a better output, or just rushing in and risking having the Pro 900 still sounding very good, but not as amazing as they could.

Jun 19, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #8 of 11

Quote:
Hehe, don't worry because I share your wallet pain
biggrin.gif

I'm advising this because there have been lots of people who were unsatisfied with their headphones because they either didn't let them burn in (gear and/or mental burn in) or didn't drive them properly.

So think it through and see if you can wait a little longer but having more confidence on the whole audio system being matched, which gives a better output, or just rushing in and risking having the Pro 900 still sounding very good, but not as amazing as they could.

Now I gotta compare the 900's to WE3, IE8, SM3...HELPPPP!!! D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back