Best all-round IEM for around $100; for musical listening
Mar 25, 2015 at 5:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

halehaler

100+ Head-Fier
I listen to a large variety of music. Primarily progressive and alternative rock (Floyd and Radiohead) but also Indie Rock, New-Wave Techno, and a lot of Hip-Hop.

Sound wise: Looking for fun-sounding, forward V-shaped sound; but don't want some bass dominating IEM, an analytical sound would be nice (but that sort of contrasts my request for a "fun" sound, so perhaps just take everything with a pinch of salt).

I have headphones for home usage, so these will primarily be used for off-road cycling, running and weightlifting. Consequently I value build quality highly. 

I've been looking at:

RHA M750: http://www.amazon.co.uk/RHA-MA750-Isolating-In-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B00ELAM8LE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1427276540&sr=1-1&keywords=VSonic+GR07

Mar 25, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #2 of 2
You'll be in a good place with the MA750, but I'll suggest the Sennheiser Momentum in-ear as well. The Fidue A71 is worth checking out but you're rolling the dice where a good fit is concerned. I'm in the UK so am picking out IEMs at the value of the MA750 and below. This might be different where you are.

Or if you're feeling like saving cash, the SoundMAGIC E10 is up your street, or the Shure SE112 if you want something a bit more rugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back