Best all-round headphones, £300/$500~ budget
Nov 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #16 of 18
Just an update, I'm going to try and compare the T70 and T90 and pick what I prefer. From reviews and what people say, the T90 will probably be the one to go for, as it's just a slightly 'worse' T1...

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #17 of 18
I would recommend  checking out the PSB M4U closed back phones.  Versions 1 and 2 are similar in sound except that the 2 has a built in amp and active noise canceling (for $100 more).

They are considerably less money than the T90's and, IMHO sound better when I A/B'd them.  I preferred them because of the deep and extended base which was not overpowering so as to bleed into the mids.  This is a fairly neutral headphone.  Additionally, because they are closed back, you wont have outside sounds interfering with your music/gaming/movies.

All I am saying is give them a listen  if a local dealer carries them.  While they are ugly, they sound oh so good, and are comfortable to most, if not all.   They have some great reviews and won one combined review of best headphone under $300.  (google PSB m4u and the wirecutter.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back