Best all around movie/music speakers for 150.00??
Jan 26, 2013 at 12:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Dfamous

New Head-Fier
So basically i'm getting a new apartment soon and all i have is 2 ihomes daisy chained and thats my whole sound system, i'm looking for some good speakers i can use for both watching movies on my tv and listening to music from my mp3/computer etc. would the best music speakers for 150$ be the best option? do i need something that is made for both purposes? any suggestions on speakers or shopping tips would be helped, i wouldn't say i'm an audiophile only because i don't know too much about the speakers but i do want the best option for my money and appreciate higher sq Thanks.

Jan 30, 2013 at 4:53 AM Post #3 of 3
Well $150 isn't much of a budget as you need an amp to power speakers, powered monitors like the M-audio Studiophile AV40's, audio engine A2's or stuff from KRK are great for music but you might have connectivity issues getting them to work with movies unless its off your computer.

Also look at the Andrew Jones pioneer speakers but a set of book shelves will cost you $100 leaving only $50 for an amp and a set of towers would be $200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back