best $50 iem??
Jun 30, 2011 at 2:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

nosebleedXd

New Head-Fier
my soundmagics pl 20 finally died and i thought it was lacking bass 

are there any iem out there with good bass (not too hectic) but something like monster turbines, even though its in a different price range, but something similar 

Jun 30, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #2 of 11
Brainwavz M1 would be a good choice. Nicely balanced with good bass, but not excessive like a lot of lower end IEMs.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/493893/review-brainwavz-m1-taking-visang-off-steriods

Jul 1, 2011 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 11
The Brainwavz m2 is on pre order for 50$ I think. Another option if you can increase budget is the ecci pr401. It punches far above its weight.

Jul 7, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #7 of 11
i read about the m1, it doesnt have that alot of bass?

and the other week i think it was on sale for $30 now it went back up

i've been looking at the xears also, but they are really expensive on ebay 0_0 

i haven't tried much of earphones so i don't really know whats considered good whats not

current l'm using jvc marshmallows

but anyways i will consider the brainwavs and xears, the xears looks really tempting but i can't seem to find the tdII for under 50

Jul 7, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #8 of 11
They did go back up, but they are still in your price range, and while they don't have a lot of bass, they have the right amount of bass (not exaggerated amounts). As you progress with your listening preferences you'll find overwhelming bass to be a bad thing rather than good like you probably think now.

Jul 7, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #9 of 11
The Nuforce NE-6 has pretty good bass for $39. I had the NE-7M (same but includes mic) and was pretty satisfied with the overall sound quality and more than satisfied with the bass. Not sure how it compares to the other IEM's mentioned here, but I just wanted to share my 2 cents.

Jul 9, 2011 at 5:31 AM Post #10 of 11
was about to start a thread with this topic.. glad i searched first :).

has anyone tried the CX 680 sport from sennheiser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back