Best $50-60 dollar headphones
Aug 13, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #33 of 42
I second the ksc75s on a budget. They sound very similar to my sr225s for like 1/10th of the cost. But comfort and style definitely the sr60/80s

Aug 13, 2007 at 12:20 PM Post #35 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by e_resolu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just be careful with the headphone sensitivity : I guess the power output of the PSP should be low and if you want to achieve a sufficient sound level (especially in noisy environement) you should go for a high sensitivity headphone.

I guess the grado SR-60 is 98db which might be a bit weak or you'll need to amp it.

I'd suggest to go with an IEM which generally have high sensitivity. In your price range the Mylarone X3 is an excellent choice.

I was thinking about that, thank you everyone for your help....

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:09 PM Post #37 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Volucris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is "iGrado"? Sounds like Steve Jobs murdered John Grado overnight and no one told me.

Another go for the Grado SR60. They were my first entry into the headphone world and I can say they're spectacular for quiet environment listening. Then they're even better at all the LAN parties I go to. Because of the open design I can talk to people and actually hear them as opposed to closed cans.

iGrado is the successor of the former SR-40.. iGrado is in neckband and SR40 was a headband with design of the 90s...

Aug 14, 2007 at 4:03 PM Post #38 of 42
EH350. I swear I hear more separation on it than my ER6s. My Ety's midrange also seem incredibly recessed in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back