best 3 Metallica albums , in order of preference
Apr 24, 2006 at 9:35 PM Post #16 of 64
No, as in Black sucks. And anything after that too. Of course I'd rather just listen to Megadeth anyways
biggrin.gif

Who me, trolling?
tongue.gif

Apr 24, 2006 at 9:54 PM Post #17 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icehawk
No, as in Black sucks. And anything after that too.

While I don't hold them in the esteem of their earlier albums, and I definitely don't don't consider them "metal" albums, Load & Reload are great hard rock albums. If you just forget who made them, they're actually pretty solid efforts. Metallica (The Black Album), however, is mediocre at best.

Apr 25, 2006 at 1:11 AM Post #20 of 64
1. ...And Justice for All (absolutely the worst recording of their entire catalog though)
2. Master of Puppets or Ride the Lightning (tie)

i know... that's a cop-out, but i really can't decide between the two, it really depends on my mood.

Apr 25, 2006 at 1:16 AM Post #21 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icehawk
No, as in Black sucks. And anything after that too. Of course I'd rather just listen to Megadeth anyways
biggrin.gif

Who me, trolling?
tongue.gif

hehe... actually, i'd take Countdown to Extinction over the Black Album anyday.

Apr 25, 2006 at 2:18 AM Post #22 of 64
1. Master of Puppets
2. Ride the Lightning
3. And Justice For All

And Megadeth>Metallica
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 25, 2006 at 4:33 AM Post #27 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Former_iBud_User
1. KEA
2. RtL
3. MoP

And, yeah, Megadeth > Metallica.

Killing Is My Busuiness...And Business is Good! > KEA
Peace Sells...But Who's Buying? > RtL
Rust In Peace > MoP

F'n'A though I could probably make a case for KEA>KImB. But Megadeth is so much better than Metallica IMO - I'm a longtime Megadeth fanatic (I have now like three versions of each album, the original, imports, and the remastered versions).

I'm probably the only person who put in Megadeth's greatest hits when Mikhail brought the HE90 (Orpheus) and his ES-1. Seriously, we were listening to Angry Again through it (one of the best metal songs ever).

I use to really love Metallica before Load and Napster...really I did...they barely exist to me now...

Apr 25, 2006 at 5:14 AM Post #28 of 64
1.ride the lightning
2.kill em all
3???????????????????????????????????????????/
that's all that is worth owning. most overrated band in metal history

somebody smart once said "metallica is the pop fans metal band while iron maiden is the metal fans metal band"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back