Best 200 dollar IEH survey !!
Dec 20, 2018 at 2:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

floydfanx6

Head-Fier
Hey guys I’m looking to upgrade my inner ear headphones. my budget is 200 and under (150 ideal). I like a V shaped sound signature with fast bass and sub bass movement that’s impactful but doesn’t bleed. I love warm detailed highs that extend pretty far. I as for mids you know you can’t have it all, at the very least just not recessed. I love hifi clarity
I listen to a lot of modern rock and pop fused with rock , some electronic. Muse, Mgmt, Beck, royal blood , queens of the Stone Age, Arcade Fire, Kasabian .. guitars and bass

Dec 24, 2018 at 3:48 AM Post #4 of 8
Thanks !! I checked those 2 not sure if they fit my needs. What do you guys think of of
1more triple driver or 1more quad driver ,
Ibassoit03 , It04 . Or any other recommendations !
Thank you again

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2018 at 12:47 PM Post #5 of 8
. The 1more quad driver seems to have what I’m looking for but I’m concerned that mid range is recessed or not as clear Options ? Any body can chime in here would be highly appreciated

Dec 25, 2018 at 9:03 PM Post #7 of 8
Well you said you were looking for a v shape earphone and now your worried about mids being recessed and want warm highs that extend far those two things don’t work together. V shaped means to me ample bass and highs. Recessed mids are a part of that. Warm highs are not going to extend far as warm means lower highs so you need to adjust what you want or say it in terms that make more sense.

Dec 25, 2018 at 11:03 PM Post #8 of 8
It’s sometimes hard to express in words what you hear and want to type! I do want a V shape sound, I of course realize mids can’t be foward. I just want them to be clear more neutral then recessed in the v shape, maybe I’m thinking U shape? Booming deep bass. As for highs I want them to extend far with clarity and detail but not with sibliance that hurts. I thought extending far is being very warm ☺️Hope this helps, . Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back