Best 2.1 setup for under $100?
Mar 22, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #16 of 19
Dude that inexpensive T-amp is probably a Dayton Audio T-amp. That thing is actually REALLY nice. I was just coming here to suggest you buy it, its like 100 bucks from parts express and/or amazon. Anyways, thanks for the update, I love hearing when people take my recommendation and are very pleased.

Mar 22, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #17 of 19
Actually it is a SMSL amp that I got off EBAy.  Incredible value for the money. Not much more than the Dayton T-amp but a little better components. You were definitely on the mark regarding the Panasonics.  Much appreciation.  Incredible value for the money.  Head-Fi rules!

Quote:
Dude that inexpensive T-amp is probably a Dayton Audio T-amp. That thing is actually REALLY nice. I was just coming here to suggest you buy it, its like 100 bucks from parts express and/or amazon. Anyways, thanks for the update, I love hearing when people take my recommendation and are very pleased.

Aug 20, 2013 at 5:19 AM Post #19 of 19
Hey guys,

Did anyone have experience with these ones? http://www.amazon.es/Microlab-FC-530U-Speakers-Remote-without/dp/B005A9M5IG/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376989558&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=Microlab+FC360

Are they any good?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back