Berlin Mini-Meet in May ?? (oder einige andere Zeit)
Jan 17, 2006 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

gradofan

100+ Head-Fier
Hi there everybody!

My name is Tony Zarembski and I come from Toledo, OH, USA. I'm currently a student at the University of Toledo majoring in German. This summer I got an internship in Germany (my first time overseas), so I will be in Berlin from 14 May until 25 May (and after that, I don't know where I'll be). I'd love to meet some German headfiers and have a mini-meet. I'll only have a few pieces of audio gear since I'm afraid of taking all my equipment overseas and losing it (or having it get stolen at the airport). I can bring headphones, American music (which I will give as presents to those attending), and good bourbon with me. Conversation, music, headphones, and whiskey -- a perfect combination! Please PM me if you are interested.

Auf schreckliches Deustch:

Ich heisse Tony Zarembski und ich komme aus Toledo, Ohio in den USA. Ich gehe an der Universitaet Toledo und mein Hauptfach ist Deutsch. Dieses Sommer mache ich ein Praktikum in Deutschland (mein erstes Mal in Europa) und werde von 14. oder sowas bis zum 25. Mai in Berlin (und nachdem, weiss nicht wo ich arbeite). Ich moechte gerne einige deutsche headfiers treffen und kennenlernen. Da ich nur einige Kopfhörer habe die ich mitbringen kann, werde ich auch amerikanische Musik und gute Bourbon Whisky (die mann nicht in Deutschland kaufen kann -- das wuerde toll fuer die deutsche Headfi-Mitglieder) mitbringen. Jeder neue Musik hoeren, Kopfhoerer probieren und Whisky trinken. Eine ausgezeichnete Kombination! Bitte P.M. mich, wenn Sie sich dafuer interessen.

MFG,
Tony

Apr 24, 2006 at 1:06 AM Post #3 of 14
Hi again everyone!

Slight change in plans, I will be free and available in Berlin from 16 May until 19 May, and would love to have a mini-meet. I'll have a portable amp (probably Supermicro or Porta Corda II), some HD-590s, and my portable MP3 player. Of course, I'll also bring music, and I've decided which bourbons will travel with me.

Also, if any headfiers live in Hamburg, I have an internship there with the Hamburg Express newspaper from early June until the end of July. If you'd like to meet and listen to some music, let me know.

Apr 24, 2006 at 8:01 AM Post #4 of 14
Yes, I would come to a meet. I live near to cologne, and it wouldn't be a problem to come to berlin by car. I could bring my whole stash:

EastSound CD-E5 European Edition
WooAudio 2
iCute Beyond Class A
Sennheiser HD595
Sennheiser HD650 w/ Zu Mobius
AKG K701 (will have it then)

It would be very nice if this come true.
wink.gif

May 3, 2006 at 4:51 PM Post #8 of 14
Here - I'm from Berlin *wavearound*

I was trying to have a little meet with one guy from Berlin too - maybe we can expand this to include you. I'll try to talk to the other guy over the german hifi-board.

Jul 7, 2006 at 12:34 PM Post #14 of 14
Vielleicht Hamburg...? I've been in Hamburg for a bit more than a month now (well, I live in Rahlstedt). If anyone's interested in a minimeet, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back