Bereford TC7510 MKIII owners...
Feb 18, 2007 at 9:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

dacari

100+ Head-Fier
Hi !!

I talked with Stanley this morning (via email) and MKIII version it's available. He needs to update his home page.
I have a question for MKIII owners...
I'm going to buy MKIII and Stanley said me that needs to fix output headphone because some headphones with high gain produce some noise. I'll plug my SR80 Grado, and won't affect.
Any owners found this problem??

Stanley will try this with his 32 Ohm headphones to guarantee won't affect mine

Feb 18, 2007 at 1:51 PM Post #2 of 4
I got both the MKII and the MKIII, and I can say that the headphone noise is far lower on the MKIII. It also sounds far better on bass. I think Jand100 wrote something about the headphone on another Beresford TC-7510 thread.
But once you connect the DAC to your amp via the line output it is all BIG smiles. I have been listening to mine for a few days now and letting it burn in before I make any detailed comments on head-fi. But my fingers are burning. The results from the MKIII far exceed my expectations. I am glad he didn't put it in a more expensive case and hike the price
3000smile.gif

Feb 18, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #4 of 4
I tried a Sennheiser HD600, a couple of el cheapo's my kids use, and the Sony MDR-V6 so far. I hope to try the DAC on the systems of a few friends during the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back