Ben Harper, Cardas, and a pair of V700's
Aug 21, 2003 at 12:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jms007bnd007

500+ Head-Fier
What do all of these things have in common? Well last night I went to a Ben Harper Concert in Bend Oregon, my hometown. The concert was amazing. Jack Johnson opened for him, so really, who could complain? I have listened to Harper a bit, and have one of his albums, but I had never really listened to much Jack Johnson. I was pleased with both performances though.

How does Cardas come in you may ask? Well, Harper was talking about Oregon a bit, and thanked the Cardas family in Bandon Oregon for helping him produce his first Record. I think I was the only person in the crowd that knew of the Cardas family.

Oh, and the V700's come in because I saw a sound guy wearing some as he was setting up the keyboards for Harper's band. I was wishing that I could throw up a pair of V6's for him to try....but alas, I didn't have an extra pair on me at the time.

So yeah....besides all the weed that was being smoked around me for 6 hours, the concert was great. Jack was ok in concert, and a live performance of Harper and the innocent criminals shouldn't be missed.

Aug 21, 2003 at 10:31 PM Post #2 of 2
My son took me to see Ben and Jack on father's day. Both shows were awesome. I have been a big Ben Harper and Jack Johnson fan for a bit but seeing Ben live was a real eye opener. As good as his cds are, he's so much better live. My only complaint with the show was the crowd of drunks in front of us that thought our reason for being there was to keep them from following flat on their butts. Great show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back