Belgian Head-Fi Meet 2015
Apr 11, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #2 of 14
I live in Brugge and will be very happy to participate and bring my gears :

- DACS:  HUGO, ARM DP-777SE,
- AMPS : Eddie current EC445 tube, Analog square paper Mini Tube Amps : TU-05 & TUR06
- Headphones: Ultrasone ED5, Fostex TH9000, LCD-X

Apr 12, 2015 at 9:10 AM Post #3 of 14
I have a rather unpredictable work schedule. For that reason, I simply indicated that all dates suit me, even though I might not make it then. If I'm in the country, I'll be there!

Below you find the gear that I can bring along. Some gear is pending arrival. If it arrives on time, I'll bring it with me.
  1. DACs: Primare NP30, TotalDAC D1-Dual (pending arrival)
  2. AMPs: Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold, Headamp GS-X mk2 (pending arrival)
  3. Headphones: Sennheiser HD800, Sennheiser HD558
  4. Cables: Forza Audio XLR interconnects /  headphone cables

Jun 25, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #7 of 14
Let's do it local if anyone is interested let's just do it (nike rule :p).

I have with my self:

1. Audio-GD NFB28 ver. 2014 
2. Kennerton Magister balanced mad.

I can try to organize (gear is back home):

3. Cayin HA-1A tube roled
4. Denon AH-D7100 mod.

Dec 13, 2015 at 6:37 PM Post #9 of 14
Any Belgians or Dutch here that could advise me on buying materials for anaxilus modding of my HD800? (What foam or felt? Where to buy it?) Anyone experienced in this or willing to try it out as well?

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:07 AM Post #12 of 14
Definitely  interested in a Dutch or Belgian meet.
The most interesting item I could take with me would be the Mitchell+Johnson prototype of the Electrostatz hybrid headphones, currently on Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/214784295/mitchell-and-johnson-electrostatz-headphones
I can recommend you to have a closer look at the Electrostatz - if you haven’t already – and read the comments and raving reports from the people who have had the pleasure of auditioning them at CES Las Vegas and HeadRoom London expo. Planning on posting my first impressions on the Electrostatz and comparisons this week.

Also bringing:
  1. Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla
  2. Mitchell+Johnson HP-1 (M&J1)
  3. STAX SR-Sigma Pro
  4. STAX SR-Lambda Pro
  5. H.A.T. EHA-2 STAX tube amp (probably)
  6. Vorzuge VorzAmp Duo
  7. Shure FP-22
  8. FiiO X5
  9. and bunch of IEMs (see profile)   

Feb 20, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #13 of 14
Should visit this forum more, definitely interested in a Belgian or Dutch meet.

What I could bring is in my profile.

Feb 20, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #14 of 14
In addition to bringing the gear in my signature, I would be willing to help facilitate / organize a meet (helping setting up the room, finding a suitable date and so forth). The only thing is, I'm so much, and unpredictably abroad, that I simply can't take the lead on this. If someone else steps up as well, he can count on my help for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back