Bel Canto DAC 3 Review from 6moons
Jan 12, 2007 at 4:24 PM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i emailed the people at bel canto... they sent me a response full of directions about asio and burning music and the computer i needed... the reviewer should have asked them for this info.

Did they send you something other than the PDF file that they already have posted on their site? That info is awfully thin. I would love to have more detail from them, especially for use with a MAC.

If you got new stuff, I would really appreciate seeing it.

Also, since most newer macs have toslink outs, I'd still like to know why Bel Canto (or if Bel Canto) thinks USB is superior. Also, is anyone using that ASIO driver they recommend with a MacBook Pro (intel chip)?

Jan 12, 2007 at 5:35 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruppin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did they send you something other than the PDF file that they already have posted on their site? That info is awfully thin. I would love to have more detail from them, especially for use with a MAC.

If you got new stuff, I would really appreciate seeing it.

Also, since most newer macs have toslink outs, I'd still like to know why Bel Canto (or if Bel Canto) thinks USB is superior. Also, is anyone using that ASIO driver they recommend with a MacBook Pro (intel chip)?

it wasn't that PDF, i've been through that literature before and inquired further on it. but i got rid of the email (this was like 4 months ago).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back