being a headphone geek...damn
Jan 11, 2010 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

timmyGCSE

500+ Head-Fier
Yea so I just got on the london underground, and would you know it there sitting with an empty seat right opposite was emma rigby who plays hannah ashworth in hollyoaks (I would link a pic for the non uk head-fi brethren but I'm on my phone, but she is a star in a popular UK soap and is quite blessed in the looks department). So naturally I went and dsat opposite her right? Erm...no. because my eye was initially caught trying toidentify what model of sony cans the bloke in the next row of seats had on and by the time I noticed emma someone else took the seat....

....loser

Jan 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #2 of 32
Haha.
biggrin.gif
That's the price you pay for being a headphone geek.

Jan 11, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #4 of 32
hahahaha, well...did u find out what model was the cans at least?

Edit: Wow...the guy better be wearing R10....

Jan 11, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #6 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bet it cost her an R10 and a leg to look so fake.

Haha I just actually lol'd! Naa she was looking rather more demure which isn't a bad thing. Was wearing a wooly beanie hat, expensive looking pink coat and repping a louis vuiton bag. Not that I'm a stalker but I had to verify the sighting so I got on twitter and whilst her twitter is way outta date one of her friends tweeted to say he was meeting her a couple of days ago and this guy works in the west end of london, usually emma would be based up in chester for hollyoaks so it probably was her. And naa I lost interest in the cans. They were crap though

Ah well I still have my jh13's eh
wink.gif
naa haha my gf is much better anyway

Jan 11, 2010 at 9:59 PM Post #9 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Landis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So an R10 and an 010?

Sorry, I might be a few dollars off current leg values.

I think you might have missed something
wink_face.gif

Jan 11, 2010 at 10:04 PM Post #10 of 32
much more natural pic

Emma-Rigby-i128958.jpg

edit: and a nice shot from Hollyoaks, this was the kinda look she was going for today

EmmaRigby1257.jpg

Jan 11, 2010 at 11:16 PM Post #12 of 32
Now you've just made me wonder whether I'd sit next to a guy with HD800s or Zooey Deschanel. Why someone would be wearing HD800s on a tram, I do not know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back