Behringer UCA202 / foobar2000 question
Dec 7, 2011 at 7:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Funky-kun

100+ Head-Fier
I recently purchased a Behringer UCA202 unit for line out from my laptop (win7 x64) to my amp. The first few days it was working OK. Foobar was outputting through KS and all seemed well. When changing and pausing songs there was a delay, but it was easily controlled by the buffer.

Then I downloaded the provided ASIO drivers from Behringer's website in order to minimize the delay in a music based game (Lunatic Rave 2). I set the internal game buffer to a lower value, and tried it. Everything worked fine, and I uninstalled the driver afterward.

Here comes the strange part. Now when I play music in foobar through KS or WASAPI 1) the delay is gone and I can't seem to change it through foobar's buffer and 2) whenever I pause a song, I get just the last sample of the song before the pause repeated indefinitely. I do not experience this strange behavior when outputting through Direct Sound.

Any ideas how to fix this? I tried reinstalling the driver but it didn't help.

Dec 8, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #2 of 2
Seem that outputting with ASIO4ALL removes the problem.

I still find it strange. KS, ASIO and WASAPI are not supposed to share a driver, are they? Anyone have any idea how to reset these driver values to default?

EDIT: Actually outputting through Behringer's ASIO driver also solves the problem, but KS and WASAPI remain bugged. This is very strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back