behind the nickname
Nov 6, 2005 at 12:59 AM Post #61 of 65
My real name, Cadwallader Quincy von Pullman IV, seemed ostentatious.
rolleyes.gif

But seriously, forks, my name is P. Smith and I am in the class of 2008 at school. It seemed reasonable to become PSmith08. No exciting story here.

Nov 6, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #62 of 65
My nickname comes from the a classic Arnold action movie called 'Commando'. John Matrix is the lead character who has to rescue his kidnapped daughter from evil terrorists. Along the way he utters some classic puns, kills 1,000,000 soldiers, and kills his archnemesis Bennet in a knife fight.
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2005 at 4:31 AM Post #63 of 65
Ive always been into D&D, and spent my teenage years killing literally thousands of goblins..I thought the mint green part added a girly touch...ya know, only a woman would discribe such a disgusting creature with a food color.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 6, 2005 at 5:46 AM Post #64 of 65
Mines pretty dumb >< Widds is short for Widdles, which was the name of my character in Dark Age of Camelot... Widdles Wabbit was a huge firbolg druid, and the name came from Little Rabbit. How I came up with that no idea just popped into my head. To shorten the name up for irc & forums I shortened it to widds "version 2", but widdsv2 looked dumb so I made it widds2v.

Nov 6, 2005 at 6:36 AM Post #65 of 65
My nick name came from some girl back in the 8th grade i think, it sounded funny so she said it. Ever since then it has stuck and allt eh girls love saying it..

Pronounced... MOOOOOO ZEEEEEE

biggrin.gif

It's short for my real name anyway so it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back