Been using my Atrio m5s for awhile now...
Jul 30, 2009 at 10:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ceekay84

100+ Head-Fier
I have been using my Atrio m5s for a year now and they have been very good to me. I have a Sansa Clip hooked up to the Fiio e5 mini amp and the m5's do a very nice job of delivering the sound that I want. Now I just bought my girlfriend a Sansa Fuze. Does the Fuze have the same SQ as the mighty Clip? And what are some alternatives to the m5s in regards to price and SQ? I had bought some Jlabs J2 buds along which she are using now. But man, when I put those things on my Clip, I just want to throw them in the trash can... My girlfriend is obviously no hifi guru but I still want to bring out the best in the Fuze if you know what I mean. She listens to a wide range of music. I can tell you what she doesn't listen to and that is Rock. Any suggestions?

Jul 30, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #2 of 5
as far as I know the fuze/clip is very similar in terms of SQ

what is your budget for your gf? how important is bass to her?

if she's no hifi addict like us, i think she'll be very happy w/ either the NE-7m or ADDIEM

Jul 30, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #3 of 5
I've heard about the Nuforces but not so much about Apple's... How do they differ in terms of SQ?

Jul 30, 2009 at 11:06 PM Post #4 of 5
i'd say the main difference is the bass... the ne-7m's have much better bass impact than the addiem's... as far as clarity, i'd say they're about even but the addiem's might be slightly more detailed.. but the ne-7m is warmer/more fun to listen to imo

Jul 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM Post #5 of 5
thanks for the recommendations
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back