Been out of the game for a while, cans similar to XB500s?
Jan 15, 2017 at 2:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

RobustOrange

100+ Head-Fier
Hey folks. Haven't been keeping up with headphones much these days. XB500s used to be my favorite headphones for fun, escessively bassy listening. Unfortunately, I lost mine a while ago. I'd get a set again if they weren't so expensive due to their rarity. Has anything similar in terms of comfort and sound been released? I've seen the XB600s, but I'm really not a fan of on-ears. Ideally I'd like to spend about $60, but I'll pitch a little more if you can really sell me on some dope cans. Apologies if my terminology is a bit off, I haven't been as into audio equipment as I used to be. Thanks.

Jan 15, 2017 at 4:21 PM Post #2 of 2
  Hey folks. Haven't been keeping up with headphones much these days. XB500s used to be my favorite headphones for fun, escessively bassy listening. Unfortunately, I lost mine a while ago. I'd get a set again if they weren't so expensive due to their rarity. Has anything similar in terms of comfort and sound been released? I've seen the XB600s, but I'm really not a fan of on-ears. Ideally I'd like to spend about $60, but I'll pitch a little more if you can really sell me on some dope cans. Apologies if my terminology is a bit off, I haven't been as into audio equipment as I used to be. Thanks.

If you like bass, in your price range you should consider the Superelux HD681 Evo. It has outstanding emphasized bass in a semi-open design. Highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back