Beats
May 9, 2014 at 1:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Giray

New Head-Fier
I know beats are poor on mids and highs and bass is overloaded aswell, how do you people compare beats ( Studio , mixer , pro ) compare to any other bass heavy headphones.

May 10, 2014 at 12:37 AM Post #4 of 7
  wrong forum but in short: compared to others, they're overpriced for what they offer.

Care to elaborate?

I know beats are poor on mids and highs and bass is overloaded aswell, how do you people compare beats ( Studio , mixer , pro ) compare to any other bass heavy headphones.

I'ma JVC fanboy but the Beats are not as bad as some would have you believe. The New Studios are well...very very good.
I don't think you need to preface a comment stating the not so obvious. Not in May 2014. The new Studios do NOT have poor mids and highs. 

May 10, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #5 of 7
Indeed, allmost all of the reviews on beats are negatife, dont get the hate on the Studio's and Pro's,

Beats give us a chance to learn how headphones and audio, can be from an *Hype-Brand*

Thanks for the reply's!

May 10, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #6 of 7
Indeed, allmost all of the reviews on beats are negatife, dont get the hate on the Studio's and Pro's,

Beats give us a chance to learn how headphones and audio, can be from an *Hype-Brand*

Thanks for the reply's!

Reviews are a general guide at best. Professional reviewers are sadly the most helpful. It should be Joe P. Consumer that has the best "average" view but biases and group think play too much a roll.

Trust your own ears and take everything besides specification data with a grain of salt.

May 10, 2014 at 4:35 AM Post #7 of 7
Take specification data with a grain of salt as well. Different manufacturers use different ways of presenting some data, and other data is just plain marketing, or not useful in any practical sense.

Asking or talking about Beats on head-fi is like asking about Apple and iPhones on Android forums. Even if by chance you get a level headed reply, it's going to buried under a ****load of crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back