Beats vs. B&M P5
Oct 30, 2011 at 4:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SoonerChris

New Head-Fier
Hello, new to the site but and been a lurker for a while.  Looking for opinions of the two above.  Looking for a set of over the ear phones for casual listening on a plane as well as listening at work.  Need over the ear as in-ear don't do the job for me.  Obviously, other than sound quality, comfort is of high importance.

Oct 30, 2011 at 5:17 PM Post #2 of 3
I listened to the B&W at an Apple store, and liked them. They were very comfortable. They did sound a little muddy though, with a lot of low end "uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh" bass.

Oct 30, 2011 at 5:43 PM Post #3 of 3
As oppose to cappuccino, i didn't really feel the bass of the P5's when i owned them. I gave them a few shots but they didn't fit with my music. They worked for my rock but not at all for my hiphop. 

But they're waaaay better than the beats. I would say you check up on the AIAIAI TMA-1's. They're great sounding cans. I love them. And i love the company behind them, great persons there. I bought a pair here, gave them some input and now i have my my TMA-1's replaced with the Fool's Gold Edition of them. 

Really awesome cans. Really awesome company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back