Beats Studio3
Oct 2, 2017 at 3:30 AM Post #241 of 904
redacted but I’ve just heard some very good things about these headphones

It’s all subjective but considering Beats/Apple’s unlimited resources I believe they put out a genuine attempt at quality sound.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2017 at 4:45 PM Post #242 of 904
Well i know im gonna enjoy these eventually, but im gonna hold off for a deal either 2nd hand or black friday. Buddy just sold me a slightly used solo3 for $100 to hold me over.

Eagerly waiting some reveiws from some of you guys so i can justify the purchase

Oct 3, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #250 of 904
Hi All,
I’ve been observing the forum for some time now, however decided to finally register and join the discussion.

As some of you, I am looking forward to the release of these headphones. For months I was struggling with the decision around NC headphones - should I go with Bose QC35 or Sony 1000x. First did not sound the way I would like them to, however Sony had the cracking headband issue noticed by a number of users. Finally, I’ve decided to order Beats Studio 3 and I am currently awaiting them to be sent (although the current order state is “under preparation). Keeping my fingers crossed that the decision was right, although I am now a bit worried if I should keep the preorder without hearing them first.

Nevertheless, happy to hear that some users are already expecting these to arrive soon. Looking forward to your comments and reviews. Please share them with us :)

Oct 3, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #251 of 904
Alright i have been using them for about 3 hours. So here are my initial thoughts. The pairing process was really simple between all my devices, the W1 chip picked up all my apple devices flawless after i did the initial set up on my macbook pro. After that I manually paired with my desktop,galaxy s8,and nexus 5x. The connectivity has been fantastic I have been able to switch between the 9 devices with no issues at all. This is something my Beoplay H7 struggled with. Comfort has been no issue, and i have a fairly large head =(. Actual physical buttons to control the media is nice. No impressions on sound or the noise cancelling yet. I have a friend with a pair of bose qc35 so he is going to come over later so we can compare.

If you have any questions for me just let me know

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #252 of 904
Alright i have been using them for about 3 hours. So here are my initial thoughts. The pairing process was really simple between all my devices, the W1 chip picked up all my apple devices flawless after i did the initial set up on my macbook pro. After that I manually paired with my desktop,galaxy s8,and nexus 5x. The connectivity has been fantastic I have been able to switch between the 9 devices with no issues at all. This is something my Beoplay H7 struggled with. Comfort has been no issue, and i have a fairly large head =(. Actual physical buttons to control the media is nice. No impressions on sound or the noise cancelling yet. I have a friend with a pair of bose qc35 so he is going to come over later so we can compare.

If you have any questions for me just let me know

Looking forward to the results of comparison. Let us know your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back