Beats studio vs Monster inspiration vs B&W P3
Nov 29, 2013 at 4:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RedBullsEye

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone!
First I want to apologize for choosing the worst headphones ever, I know that you guys who are pro's just hate beats and monster because they only own a good name and not high quality.
I chose these ones because it's on a big sale and all are around the same price range(170$)
Please help me decide what to take.
The options, are:
Beats studio(not the new ones)
Monster inspiration(active noise canc)
B&W hi Fi p3
My considerations are:
I use it for music- dubstep, rock, funk and silent music- so there is no specifi genre.
I use it especially for Travel. Like bus and train.
Look is pretty matter to me.
I am open for other suggestions around this price(150$)
AND , I read somewhere that it matters- I am using android phone for listening to music.
Thank you,
Ofek

Nov 29, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #2 of 7
For that price you can get the Vsonic GR07BE. It's the best IEM I ever heard. You can get it here with free shipping: http://www.lendmeurears.com/

Nov 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #4 of 7
I had the beats and it was bad. seriously. 

I now use a Grado SR225i and it is so far impressive. But for your requirement which is a headphone for travel then try Audio-Technica ATH-M50 it is one of the best headphones for travel. 

:)

Nov 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM Post #5 of 7
which country are you from?

Nov 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #7 of 7
Technically it is but audio is a pretty subjective gear that it is highly recommended to at least listen to all the headphones mention & decide which fits better in your ear. In essence, if you have access to a shop that allows a test then do it & decide for yourself.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back