Beats Studio or Bose QC15 ?
Jan 26, 2012 at 11:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

Relz90

New Head-Fier
hey guys, yesterday i bought beats solo hd, i dont really like this headphone, so im gonna return in a couple days, and im thinking gonna buy either beats studio or bose qc15, i like listening to rap or hip hop songs, so which headphone good for me, studio or qc15? thank you so much for your help guys

note: dont suggest me another headphone, i just want these 2 (studio or qc15)

Jan 27, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #2 of 33
i'm pretty sure that no one is commenting because we wanna recommend so many different headphones for that price range...

Jan 27, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #3 of 33
yea i know, but i love these 2 headphone, either beats or bose, thank you for the your comment anyway 
normal_smile .gif

Jan 27, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #4 of 33
Bose QC15 is much better since at least it does the whole active noise cancellation well. Studios don't do much of anything well. The Bass is boomy and the rest is hardly worth mentioning. The Active noise cancellation on the studios is terrible since it hisses. The QC15 isn't great in sq either, but at least bose has really perfected the noise cancellation part...also the bose is way more comfy!

In all honesty neither is worth the price, but if you have made up your mind, Bose > Beats.

Jan 27, 2012 at 1:17 AM Post #11 of 33
sort of expected that haha. just a heads up, my shure srh750dj costs half of the bose and nearly half of the studios if you were looking for bassy cans

Jan 27, 2012 at 1:24 AM Post #14 of 33
I'm not much into bass but picked up the HFI-580's for trance, techno and just for fun the other day and having a great time with them, they are bassy but the bass is pretty accurate and doesnt seem to get in the way. I was actually in Best Buy today and tried out the Beats again to compare and was astonished by the difference, I now know what people mean by muddy bass *shudders*

But hey if thats what you want I guess go for it, if I had to choose though I would go with the Bose...I guess.

Jan 27, 2012 at 1:24 AM Post #15 of 33

Quote:
is that noise cancelling headphone?

technically every headphone is noise canceling to a point. and yes my srh750dj nioce cancels very well even without all that electronic active noise canceling. never really like that stupid technology

Users who are viewing this thread

Back