Beats pro or Hd25 II?
Jun 12, 2012 at 6:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

EddieFeel

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I have a bet with my friends about which headphone is better, the Beats pro or the HD25 II.
Can you tell us which one is the best and explain why?
Thank you very much!

Jun 12, 2012 at 8:03 AM Post #5 of 28
I don't think the Pros are better than the HD-25 in anything. Definitey not sound quality, they both have a fun signature, but the price difference settles it. Maybe the Pros have better build quality, but they sacrifice a lot of portability too, and the HD-25 are pretty flexible and durable as far as I know.

They are both overpriced, but the HD-25 are close to what I think they're worth, while the Pros are about double.

Jun 12, 2012 at 8:06 AM Post #6 of 28
Don't think maybe people here will go for the Beats over the Senns, especially not such a well-regarded pair 
beyersmile.png

Jun 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #7 of 28
Quote:
I like my headphones (HD25+FiiO E11) but he is saying that his beats have better audio quality...
He have no taste, what should I say?

i guess the way to settle it is ask him why he thinks his beats are superior in audio quality and explain to him why you think your hd25 is superior. but different people look for different things in sound and like different sound signatures so "better" is a lot of personal opinion. some people may like a brand more than other brands too, so theres always some bias in there

Jun 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #8 of 28
Bias bias everywhere! Instead of arguing with him and getting us to "prove" him wrong, why not try educating him in the most polite way possible? First, try questioning why he thinks the Beats are better (SQ, Quality, etc) and always have an open mind when listening. If not, let him compare the headphones side by side with the same tracks and actually discuss the differences and similarities. For me, it's a no brainer that the HD25s are better overall, but for the mainstream market, the Beats Pros are going to be one of the best sounding HPs they will consider buying with limited knowledge about HPs in general.

Jun 13, 2012 at 1:01 AM Post #9 of 28
neither is better because both headphones have different sound signature/comfort/etc..

if your friend doesn't have beats pro, then he doesn't know what he is talking about lol

Jun 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #12 of 28
The beats pro, are actually the "most decent" sounding headphone from the monster beat headphone line,if you look at some genuine feedback here (instead of the traditional bashing) . The main problem is that they are  overpriced (for audiophile use, vs DJ  use) , but they might become interesting if their price drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back