Beats By Dre US
Apr 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Hypertext

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

My aunt lives in the usa and I live in australia. Studio beats are $500 and they are $300 in the usa. The exchange rate of australian dollar to us dollar is pretty much 1 for 1 at the moment. Should I get my aunt to buy the headphones from usa then post them here and save more than $150, will they work perfectly and will the warrenty be ok?

Thanks.

Apr 4, 2012 at 2:00 AM Post #4 of 19

Quote:
Hi everyone,
My aunt lives in the usa and I live in australia. Studio beats are $500 and they are $300 in the usa. The exchange rate of australian dollar to us dollar is pretty much 1 for 1 at the moment. Should I get my aunt to buy the headphones from usa then post them here and save more than $150, will they work perfectly and will the warrenty be ok?
Thanks.

Quote:
hey guys this is a private ebook i bought off a good friend that only sold it to 5 people. I wanted to contribute to the community since im new so heres a link to download the tutorial. I hope you enjoy!!
 http://romsemulatorsandebooks.weebl...-beats-by-dre-studios-tours-detox-models.html

I have a feeling that the same guy made both accounts and posted a response to his own thread....

Apr 4, 2012 at 2:14 AM Post #5 of 19
mc21, does the link work? i dont dare to click on it because it may contain virus. i mean, i can easily go get some other brands if i have to spend money on headphones but i dont mind getting free beats. 
beyersmile.png

Apr 4, 2012 at 2:18 AM Post #6 of 19

Quote:
mc21, does the link work? i dont dare to click on it because it may contain virus. i mean, i can easily go get some other brands if i have to spend money on headphones but i dont mind getting free beats. 
beyersmile.png

Actually the link does work. Nothing came up from my anti virus (nod32), but something still does not smell right :p

Apr 4, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #7 of 19

Quote:
Hi everyone,
Thanks.

If you want the Beats: sure, that sounds like a good deal. Email Monster (or whoever's the company in charge now) about international warranty.

If you're willing to consider other headphones: as others have mentioned, there are cheaper headphones that you might find are just as good as the Beats, if not better. Spend some time researching on the forums.

Apr 4, 2012 at 5:01 AM Post #11 of 19
^ The file to download isn't necessarily a virus, it could be part of a scam. In either case, that user and the post have been removed, and this is all off-topic.

Apr 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #14 of 19

Quote:
I feel like any thread made regarding beats should be void or deleted. No offense to anyone. Except Monster for their overpriced nonsense.

To each their own 

Apr 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #15 of 19

Quote:
i thought you said no virus?

(S)He asked about the link, not the download. I went to the link, and no viruses showed up on my anti virus. If the person meant the file up for dl when said "link" then I misunderstood him/her. However, I'm not going to click on something that I am over 99% sure is a scam to confirm it. That's like pulling the trigger to a gun at my face that I am 99% sure is loaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back