Beats by Dre insane sale today, worth it?
Jan 20, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #16 of 24
Buy them, sell them, and get a real pair of cans. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 20, 2012 at 11:22 PM Post #17 of 24
wow for 75 bucks, even i would give the beats pro a try. i would end up flipping them a couple weeks later on ebay or something 
frown.gif

Jan 21, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #19 of 24
ABSOLUTELY.  The Beats line by Dr. Dre is the PINNACLE of audio excellence.  Beats owners ENJOY and FEEL the music on a level that is BEYOND REPROACH.  Instead of listening to their EQUIPMENT like a lot of so called audiophiles do, Beats owners listen to the MUSIC.  When you are listening to the best there is, you dont have to keep worrying about an INADEQUATE and IMPOTENT audio rig.

Jan 21, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #20 of 24
Well, these headphones are horrible for its original retail price, but considering that you can get them for 100, I suppose that would be a good investment.
Thank God though, that these headphones have stopped production. It was getting pretty annoying that every person in the world with no logic, would just pick up a pair, 
because of their so well-planned marketing strategy.

Jan 21, 2012 at 2:18 PM Post #21 of 24

Quote:
ABSOLUTELY.  The Beats line by Dr. Dre is the PINNACLE of audio excellence.  Beats owners ENJOY and FEEL the music on a level that is BEYOND REPROACH.  Instead of listening to their EQUIPMENT like a lot of so called audiophiles do, Beats owners listen to the MUSIC.  When you are listening to the best there is, you dont have to keep worrying about an INADEQUATE and IMPOTENT audio rig.

Jan 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #22 of 24

Quote:
Buy them, sell them, and get a real pair of cans. 
smily_headphones1.gif

You're kidding, right? At $175-225, Beats Pros are actually pretty tough to punch out for a bassy set can. Unless you pull out HDJ2000's or something of the sort, with the mod that stops the sub-bass roll-off. Even so, they're still tough to beat when priced reasonably.

Jan 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #24 of 24

Quote:
Well, these headphones are horrible for its original retail price, but considering that you can get them for 100, I suppose that would be a good investment.
Thank God though, that these headphones have stopped production. It was getting pretty annoying that every person in the world with no logic, would just pick up a pair, 
because of their so well-planned marketing strategy.

they actually stopped production?!

i thought monster just parted with dre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back