Beats Audio removal
Apr 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

theruns

New Head-Fier
Hello folks! I've been browsing around this forum for about a month now and I finally decided to join as I've taken an interest in high end audio! I'm going to get right to the point here: how do you remove Beats audio on a laptop?

I want to get rid of it as it just seems to make everything kind of either muddy or harshly bright unless I EQ out almost all of the mid frequencies. I also hate that if I turn Beats audio off, it removes all the bass from the computer. I can put it back to 0, but when I restart the computer it resets. I feel like it's too intrusive and I would like to get rid of it.

In case you are wondering, the beats audio was not a part of why I bought the computer. I really liked the specs of the computer. It's an HP Pavilion dm4. So if anyone has any ideas for me they would be much appreciated!

Also for reference, right now I have AKG K430 headphones with Koss KSC75s on the way! (thanks to the wonderful words about them on here!) and in the future I plan on getting a pair of Grado headphones.

EDIT: I took care of it! the search bar is truly a friend! sorry for the waste of space
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back