Beat By Dre: The Exclusive Inside Story of How Monster Lost the World
Jun 22, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #16 of 20
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum but I have a great idea for "Commercial headphones" that a company like Monster would be perfect for but need the right connections. The few people that I've mentioned it  to love the idea. I'm patenting it by the end of the week and would love to meet somebody in the headphone or electronics business. If anybody is involved or knows somebody in the industry please shoot meet a PM. I live in the NYC area and can meetup here or online if anything.

David

Jun 24, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #17 of 20
I always remember going to Best Buy and hearing employees push their products to no end as if they had some mythical abilities.  Of course when HDMI came around, Monster really couldn't sell the wires surrounded in gases anymore since you can't improve upon 1's and 0's.

Jul 24, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #19 of 20
Favorite comment: 

Quote:
I for one am grateful for Monster's efforts in bringing Beats headphones into the world. It used to take between several seconds and a few minutes to tell someone was a complete tool. Now for a large subset of the population... merely a glance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back